Watch our webinar on ‘Accounting for AC Winding Losses in the Electric Machine Design Process using Motor-CAD’
The efficiency and power output capability of an electric machine is defined by the losses generated during the machine operation. Losses that are generated in a machine cause heating, which fundamentally limits performance and defines the maximum torque and power capability of a design. Taking machine losses into account early on in the design process is, therefore, crucial to ensure that the design requirements are met.
Watch this recording of our recent webinar to learn how to accurately and effectively model AC winding losses in your electric machine designs from the early stages of the design process, with live demonstrations in Motor-CAD.
This webinar covers:
– Multiphysics electric machine analysis using Motor-CAD
– Theory on AC winding losses
– Modelling approaches for calculating AC winding losses
– Accounting unevenly distributed AC winding losses in a lumped parameter thermal model
– Demonstration of modelling AC winding losses electromagnetically and thermally using Motor-CAD.
What will you learn?
– How to accurately and effectively model AC winding losses in your electric machine designs from the early stages of the design process
– How to mitigate AC winding losses in your electric machines.
Who is this webinar for?
– Engineers and technical professionals working in the electric machine design industry.