We are delighted to announce the release of Motor-CAD v14: the latest version of our world-leading dedicated electric machine design tool.
There are more than 25 new or enhanced features in this latest release, including:
- Ratio based geometry templates
- Upgraded forces for NVH analysis
- Enhanced linkages to Ansys Maxwell
- Improved non-linear demagnetisation
- New generator calculations
- High-fidelity efficiency maps and drive cycle simulations.
Download the new release
If you are a Motor-CAD user, you can find out more about the new features and download the latest version by logging into the Ansys Customer Portal or by logging into your account on our website.
See the new features in action
Dougie Hawkins (Chief Product Officer at MDL) and Dr. Mircea Popescu (Chief Technology Officer at MDL) will be demonstrating the new features of Motor-CAD during our upcoming Motor-CAD Global Summit. Find out more and register for free.