Delivering an innovative engine-mounted e-machine delivered onto a shorter 6-cylinder petrol powertrain which will deliver a 7% cut in CO2.
- Development of state-of-the-art electric hybrid systems
- Enabling Jaguar Land Rover to electrify their vehicles by 2020
- Technology significantly improves vehicle system efficiency
- Design the e-machine to meet the specification over the required vehicle operating range.
- Timeline: April 2018 — June 2021
- Funding: Advanced Propulsion Centre UK, Innovate UK
- Motor Design Ltd
- Jaguar Land Rover
- AVID Technology Ltd
- Victrex Manufacturing Ltd
- University of Warwick
- Loughborough University.