Register now to attend our U.S. Motor-CAD users meeting and training course, taking place from 17th-21st September 2018 in Mason, Ohio. Sign up for all five training days or just attend those that best suit your needs:
- Day 1 – Electromagnetic & thermal design of Surface PM machines
- Day 2 – Electromagnetic & thermal design of Interior PM machines
- Day 3 – Advanced modeling workshop
- Day 4 – Electromagnetic & thermal design of Induction machines
- Day 5 – Electromagnetic & thermal design of Reluctance machines
To see the full agenda for each day and for more details, please download our event flyer.
Location: Cincinnati Marriott Northeast, 9664 S Mason-Montgomery Rd, Mason OH 45040
- One day – $500.00
- Two days – $750.00
- Three days – $1,000.00
- Four days – $1,200.00
- Five days – $1,400.00
Fee covers training, continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments. If you would like overnight accommodation, please contact and she will provide you the discount link at a rate of $134.00.
Registration: To register, please complete the following registration form and email it to us at . If you have any questions about the training, please contact Heide Lewis on 937-999-7536.
Please note that registration will be on a first come, first served basis. The closing date for registration is 10th September, 2018.
For information on the next UK training course, please click here.